Blood Bowl: The Official Rules – English Information
Blood Bowl is the original game of fantasy football in which players participate in hyper-violent matches, to win each team must try to score more touchdowns than their opponent. However, most players are more focused on bludgeoning their rivals in any way they can in order to incapacitate, maim or even kill them! After all, if a player happens to break their neck, there is one less player standing in the way of victory.
The Official Rules book from Blood Bowl contains everything that a new player would need to know in order to play Blood Bowl, as well as updated rules and regulations you can find a detailed lore section that gives you more Blood Bowl background and content than ever before.
The Blood Bowl: The Official Rules contains;
- The History of Blood Bowl: from the ancient origins of the game, surrounded in myth and legend, to the evolution of the modern sport. The story of Blood Bowl is as wild as the fanatics who love it.
- Rules and Regulations: streamlined and updated for the Second Season Edition. Everything is explored in detail, from the basics, to recruiting a team, through to the actions your players can take, and the aftermath of the game.
- League vs Exhibition Games: Blood Bowl can be played as one-off matches, and long-running leagues with loads of coaches competing for the top prize. Learn all about both.
- Blood Bowl Teams: Updated rules including new Region and Team Special Rules, a tiered ranking system, and rosters for all 21 current teams.
- Star Players: Every named Star Player now has their own Special Rule. Find current profiles for 23 of them here.
- Printed materials are supplied in English.
- This product has a limited release quantity and is limited to one pack per customer.