An exciting graphic novel adaptation of the fourth adventure in the #1 New York Times best-selling series Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
- Action-packed series is ideally suited for the graphic novel format
- Perfect introduction to the series and to Greek mythology
- Percy Jackson has become a household name
- Rick Riordan’s blockbuster series has sold millions of copies worldwide and will soon be a show on Disney+
- Can be enjoyed by readers ages 8 to 80
Time is running out as war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kronos draws near.
Even the safe haven of Camp Half Blood grows more vulnerable by the minute as Kronos’s army prepares to invade its once impenetrable borders. To stop them, Percy and his demigod friends will set out on a quest through the Labyrinth-a sprawling underground world with stunning surprises at every turn.
Full of humor, heart-pounding action, and stunning illustrations, this thrilling adventure is a must-read for Percy fans!